August 29, 2014

Changing Major or Advisor

Students who want to change their major program and/or assigned academic advisor must notify the Registrar’s Office to ensure the changes are official.   The Registrar’s Office must know the correct major program so that academic credits are correctly applied to the new program to ensure all graduation requirements are met.


Click here to download the Change of Major/Advisor form